- Bodycon Dresses, Prom Dresses, Sexy Prom Dresses, Spring 20
- Swirling beaded halter V – neck evening gown with a high slit – 2012P1463
- Swirling beaded halter V-neck evening gown with a high slit. Baroque inspired beaded swirling motifs cover this figure hugging halter V-neckline evening gown that features a sexy high slit.
- Best Gold Prom Dresses 2019 - 2020, Bodycon Dresses, Prom Dresses, Sexy Prom Dresses, Spring 20
- Sheer Sexy halter neck beaded illusion prom dress – 2011P1080
- Intricately placed tonal beading hides enough body to still keep this a sheer sexy prom dress. This Sexy halter neck beaded illusion prom dress come in four unique colors.
- Prom Dresses, Sexy Prom Dresses, Spring 20
- Strapless A-line evening gown with a cascading peplum – 2012P1288
- Strapless A-line evening gown wows with a peplum that cascades into a high thigh slit. Followed by a train on the left side. This Strapless A–line evening gown comings in varieties of amazing colors.
- Mermaid Prom Dresses, Prom Dresses, Red Prom Dresses, Sexy Prom Dresses, Spring 20
- Sheer mermaid prom gown appliqued with sultry Lace – 2012P1471
- Alluring off the shoulder evening gown with a corseted bodysuit and sheer over skirt. Sheer mermaid prom gown appliqued with sultry lace. The skirt is styled in tulle which flares to a full length hemline, highlighting a mermaid silhouette.
Beautiful Sexy Prom Dresses
You might not know, but it takes proper style and creativity to do justice to your sexy black dress. You might be living in New Orleans, Baltimore, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix or Charlotte, but you still need to know how to wear your sexy little black dress like you own the night!
Follow the tips below to pull off a black sexy dress like it was just made for you!
Add a Touch of Red
Glam up your look by adding a touch of red to your sexy black dresses; don a pair of red shoes, carry a red bag/clutch or make a bold statement by painting your lips bright red – will also make for a perfect pout!
Don a Jacket
If you want to go bold and stand out from the crowd, don a red jacket, or if you want to go simple and elegant, wear a nude one. Black sparkly heels will add the right amount of glitz to your dark black dress.
Go All Black
Another way to make an entrance is to go all black. Wear black stockings with your charcoal colored, short sexy dress, finishing off with black pumps for a casual or stilettos for a chic look. Carry a black purse and adorn your wrists with a delicate pearl bracelet.
Wear a Statement Necklace
If your short, knee-length gorgeous black dress is too simple; without any embellishments or crystals, wear a gold or matt gold statement necklace to add sparkle to your dress. Go for choker necklaces with deep necklines or opt for long necklaces with shallow necks such as with the bateau neckline.
If you don’t want to draw too much attention to yourself, go for nude shoes and purse. Pair it off with hoop earrings and an intricate gold chain around your neck. This look goes well with an off-shoulder beautiful black dress with elbow length sleeves, whether you are wearing a long or a short black dress. Tie back your hair in a messy bun, leaving the hair at the sides to frame your face in waves.
Less is More
As the saying goes, less is actually more. Wear pearl studs and carry a black box clutch with plain black stilettos to say the most with the least. This look will go wonderfully with an olive black sequin dress.
Rock the boho chic look by wearing layers of long necklaces paired with tall boots. But make sure you are wearing a short flowy black dress to show some skin.
Wear Ankle-Length Boots
Another equally glamorous way is to wear ankle length black boots. You can even wear spiked boots or heels to add glamour to your lace black dress. Carry a silver purse and wear diamond studs – you are ready to party!
Tip: Make sure you buy the right size to ensure a perfect fit. If you are a size 6, don’t get size 7 or size 8 black dresses just because it’s not available in your size. Browse the stores near you for the right size such as Edressme, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, PromGirl and Seventeen. You might even get a special discount! Our sexy black dresses will rock your world!