- Best Evening Wear Dresses 2020-2021, Best Fancy Dresses 2020-2021, Best Fashion Dresses 2020-2021, Best Floor Length Dresses 2020-2021, Mother of the Bride Dresses 2020-2021, Plus Size Evening 2020-2021, Plus Size Mother of The Bride 2020-2021, Spring 20 2020-2021
- Elegant cacoon jacket is attached to this long bead detailed gathered slim knit dress with a center slit.
- Best Evening Dresses 2022, Best Floor Length Dresses 2020-2021, Couture Dresses 2020-2021, Couture Evening Gowns 2020-2021, Destination Dresses 2020-2021, Elegant Dresses 2020-2021, Formal Dance 2020-2021, Long Wedding Guest 2020-2021, Modest Dresses 2020-2021, Plus Size Evening 2020-2021, Spring 20 2020-2021
- Dramatic bow detailed bodice on a slim Mikado evening gown with a wide mermaid hem.
- Best Floor Length Dresses 2020-2021, Mother of the Bride Dresses 2020-2021, Plus Size Evening 2020-2021, Spring 20 2020-2021
- Heavy embroidery makes up this entire Mother of Bride dress with an attached capelet all with matching pearls and bead detail
- Best Evening Dresses 2022, Best Floor Length Dresses 2020-2021, Evening Dresses 2020-2021, Fall 19 2020-2021, Fall 19 Evening Dresses 2020-2021, Formal Dance 2020-2021, Red Evening Dress 2020-2021
- This fabulous crystal encrusted straps, conjoin in the upper back from the neck, bust side, and waist side. It pulls the stretch satin to hug and let loose above the knees into a graceful flared train.
- Beautiful Formal Dresses 2020-2021, Best Celebrity Dresses 2020-2021, Best Engagement Dresses 2020-2021, Best Fashion Dresses 2020-2021, Best Fitted Dresses 2020-2021, Best Floor Length Dresses 2020-2021, Bridal Party Dresses 2020-2021, Military Ball 2020-2021, Pageant Dresses 2022, Party Dresses 2020-2021, Reception Dresses 2020-2021, Wedding Guest 2020-2021, Winter Formals & Balls 2020-2021
- Fitted trumpet gown embellished with sequins and pearls. This elegant gown is finished with a flared skirt composed of delicate mesh godets.
Best Floor Length Dresses
2016 has been yet another successful year of the enormous academy awards! Just like the previous years, the red carpet of the 2017 Oscars was no less than a fashion street with celebrities flaunting their sexy short skirts and gorgeous floor length dresses!
From New York and Miami to Houston and San Francisco, audiences had their eyes on the entertainment capital of the USA that staged the academy awards – Los Angeles, California!
While some celebs managed to hit the right chords of the critics scoring high on their attires, others fell a bit short on impressing the fashion police. Nonetheless, everyone had their favorite hot or not dresses and so do we! Want to know the top 4 stunning long dresses that stole the show at the Oscars and how can you take style lessons from them? Here you go.
1. Alicia Vikander – the Belle of Hollywood!
First on the list of our favorites is the ‘Danish Girl’ fame Alicia Vikander, who looked no less than Disney’s Belle from the ‘Beauty and the Beast’. She flaunted her Louis Vuitton lemon yellow off shoulder long dress with a balloon hemline, perfectly adding volume to her size 0 figure. You can take inspiration from Vikander by designing a puffy strapless dress in fuchsia pink color if not yellow. You can be Aurora if not Belle!
2. Cate Blanchett – the Oscar’s mermaid!
Next up is Cate Blanchett who stunned the spectators at the Oscars with her sea foam green extra-long flowing dress. Cate looked seamlessly elegant in her mermaid floor length dress having flowers patched on the entire dress. The gown by Armani Prive made the actress look like a gracious mermaid who has just came out of the water! But guess what? You can adorn the same too! Just take a few tips from Blanchett’s dress and design your own sexy floor length dress that makes you stand out no matter whether you are dress size 9, 10, 11, 12 , 13 or above.
3. Priyanka Chopra – the Bollywood diva!
Just when paparazzi couldn’t take their eyes off the Hollywood beauties, there came in the diva of Bollywood, Priyanka Chopra! Oscars certainly witnessed a variety of floor length dresses while the Indian star added one more to it. Piggy-chops (people love to call her that way) donned a Zuhair Murad’s white floor length dress, with a bit of a see-through fabric at the bottom of the floating gown along with flowery pattern on the entire dress and a silver studded belt on the waist. Being a debutant at the academy awards, Priyanka managed to turn heads quite effortlessly! You should definitely take some tips from Chopra’s designer and go for something similar with a little alterations of your own.
4. Jennifer Garner – the stunner in black!
Last but not least, we have the pretty Jennifer Garner on the list. The ‘Daredevil’ fame actress flaunted her one shoulder floor length black dress. The exceptional dress was a combination of a draped skirt with partially embroidered bodice with silver sparkles and pearls with a lop-sided neckline. While her edgy stilettos and striking diamond jewelry just added to her persona. Now here’s the lesson that you can take from Garner’s dress. Design something with an odd neckline and partial embellishments while opting for some other shade if not dark black.
In case you don’t feel like going into the hassle of designing all the stuff on your own, you can always head straight to the famous dress stores like PromGirl, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue or New York dress. You will be surprised to see the of floor length dresses that they offer!