- Mermaid Prom Dresses, Prom Dresses, Red Prom Dresses, Sexy Prom Dresses, Spring 20
- Sheer mermaid prom gown appliqued with sultry Lace – 2012P1471
- Alluring off the shoulder evening gown with a corseted bodysuit and sheer over skirt. Sheer mermaid prom gown appliqued with sultry lace. The skirt is styled in tulle which flares to a full length hemline, highlighting a mermaid silhouette.
- Best Engagement Dresses 2020-2021, Engangement Party, Prom Dresses, Red Prom Dresses
- Red Embellished Halter Neck Prom Dress – 1815P5912
- This sexy red prom dress features an enticing deep v- neckline with an open back. The embellishments along the cut out torso will leave all eyes on you. This stunning prom gown is perfect for an alluring look at your special event.
- Plus Size Prom Dresses, Prom Dresses, Quinceanera Dresses, Red Prom Dresses, Two Piece Prom Dresses
- 2 pc designer dress from our prom collection with a stone and crystal beaded top that is finished with a frothy hi-low 2 tier organza skirt. This red carpet ready special occasion dress is the perfect dress for your high school prom night and it comes in ivory nude, navy nude and powder blue nude.
Red And Gold Prom Dresses
Browse hundreds of Terani Red Prom Dresses
Black and white may be too boring for a prom dress; why not go for red and gold instead? Girls wearing two-toned prom dresses are not a common sight these days, which is why our gorgeous red and gold prom dresses will make you stand out from the rest.
If you’re not sure what you should be looking out for when it comes to red and gold prom dresses, here’s a style guide to help you shop better.
#1 Embellished Necklines
If you’re looking for something simple with a hint of shimmer in it, look for a solid red prom gown with a neckline embellished in gold. With the fieriness of red and the subtle glimmer of gold, you are sure to wow the crowd. Pick flowy fabrics like chiffon or tulle to add an airy feel to the overall look. In case you’re more into strapless red and gold dresses, find something that has not-too-chunky embellishments that make it look gaudy.
#2 Embroidered Bodices and Slits
For the ones who like to blow up the place with their sparkle, red and gold dresses with embroidered slit or bodice can serve the purpose well. With the top half of the dress’ front adorned with gold beads and jewels, there is no way people can resist taking a second look at you. The most important thing when considering these dresses is to ensure that you do not go overboard with the embellishments. It’ll only make the dress tacky. Not something you’d like on your prom night!
#3 Two Pieces
This is probably the most flexible dress style you can choose for a red and gold prom dress. Why? It’s because you can choose which color goes where, or what lengths would you like each piece to be, or the fabrics that would work best for each. You have the complete freedom to combine a gold lace blouse with a red taffeta skirt for your prom night. Or you could switch the colors. Make it a red blouse with gold skirt. Whatever you do, the dress is sure to look stunning because red and gold is after all a classic combo.
This style is simple yet chic. Think of a solid red prom dress fitted to your waist with a gold belt. They are versatile and gorgeous. The style could work with almost all types of fabrics. Whether you want an empire waistline or a natural one, the gold belt can help you enhance your curves, and flaunt the look with utmost grace. With the belted dresses you have the liberty to choose the dress length you want.
Why wear the same unexciting solid gowns when you can glitter up the prom night in a stunning gold and red gown?
If you want to make heads turn, head out to the nearest clothing store in your city. Whether you live in Seattle, San Francisco, New Orleans, Austin, you’ll find a great range of gold and red prom dresses everywhere. Or you could simply check out the PromGirl collection online. This is why Terani is known for having the best red and gold prom dresses.