- Beautiful Formal Dresses 2020-2021, Best dark green prom dresses, Best Fashion Dresses 2019-2020, Best Green Ball Gowns 2019-2020, Best Green Bridesmaid Dresses 2019-2020, Best Green Prom Dresses 2017-2018, Bridal Party Dresses, Formal Dance, Graduation, Military Ball, Mint Green Sweet 16 Dresses, Party Dresses, Prom Dresses, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Sexy Dresses, Sweet 16, Winter Formals & Balls
- Halter neoprene dress with mesh-crystal accents at the plunging v-neckline and sides.
Best Green Bridesmaid Dresses
Terani is known for having the best green bridesmaid dresses in the world. As you plan the most awaited occasion of your life, there isn’t just one thing that you need to stress about. From floral arrangements to designer dresses and from the theme of the wedding to the venue and commute; you would be busy with tasks, all of which are essential for your day to be just perfect. Amidst the hustle and bustle of the many preparations, don’t forget the most important ladies at your wedding – your bridesmaids.
As the day draws near, you will have to do the honor of selecting a beautiful dress for your army of bridesmaids. Soon, the quest of color, details and style would confuse you with the many details. So, why not let us do the job for you? For your bridesmaids, we suggest the color which drop dead gorgeous Angeline Jolie and Mila Kunis wore at Golden Globe Awards in 2011. Yes, ‘Green’ is the winner!
So here is why you should choose a green bridesmaid dress for your lovely ladies:
a) It is refreshing
Green being the color of nature is very refreshing. If you are planning a summer wedding and an outdoor space is what you have booked for the event, then your bridesmaids dressed in green would stand out from the crowd and steal the show (as far as bridesmaids go)!
b) Easily paired with white
Who doesn’t think of photographs when planning a wedding? Choosing green bridesmaid dresses for all your friends and sisters whether a size 2 or size 10, skinny or heavily pregnant, petite or wide; could be a splendid option, given the fact that any shade of green works wonders with freshness and the purity of the color white.
c) It is a celebrity favorite
What seems to us is that, green shades are a celebrity favorite at various occasions. So if you are a fashion fanatic and are eager to follow your favorite celebrities when choosing a color for your bridesmaids’ gowns, check this out:
- Kim Kardashian pulled it off with style at a party in Beverly Hills
- At the special screening of the Hunger Games, Jennifer Lawrence had been spotted wearing a dark emerald green Calvin Klein dress.
- With rustic jewelry and her dark mane, Katy Perry rocked the party with her green attire when she attended “You’ve got a friend: A celebration of Carole King and her music”.
So are you already on your way for buying a variety of green bridesmaid dresses in short, medium and large sizes?
Not only for summers, but if you have a wedding lined up for any other time of the year, you could opt for the glamorous green bridesmaid dresses for fall 2016 and spring 2017. Try out Dillard’s offer of Marina sequined lace long sleeved illusion gown to add to the grace of a sleek figure with the long smooth dress style in emerald green. Alternatively, you could also opt for mint green bridesmaid dresses at Davidsbridal with a chance to choose from strapless wrap dress with high and low hems, to one shoulder light green chiffon bridesmaids dress for your gorgeous women. If you wish to add an element of class, go for long bridesmaids dress in English green with a lace bodice that accentuates the curves in just the right manner.
Take your pick considering all of the ladies in your team and either go for one dress for all, or try experimenting with various shades of green for a change!